Being a woman who has had very little sexual experience in her life is very frustrating. I have not performed fellatio or had anal sex. This almost seems like a crime. My innocence had hindered my ability to be treated with as much objectivity as women who are very experienced.
I want to learn, but I only want be taught by one special master. I need his firm hand to guide me and teach me to be his and only his. I am not a slut, but I would be for my master. My body will be his and his alone and well as my mind and soul. He will be my everything and I his.
My quest for knowledge and to understand my place as a submissive slave to my master is hard. I knew this was not going to be easy, but what I did not anticipate were the preconceived notions that existed in the realm. I am not the extreme submissive, but merely the exception to the stereotype. I want to learn and be taught to please my master...
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment